FL PrimD: Survey USA: Clinton Maintains a Decent 20% Lead Over Obama in FL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:18:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FL PrimD: Survey USA: Clinton Maintains a Decent 20% Lead Over Obama in FL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL PrimD: Survey USA: Clinton Maintains a Decent 20% Lead Over Obama in FL  (Read 855 times)
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« on: January 12, 2008, 02:37:12 AM »

I'm surprised her lead is still so huge here.  The fact that Clinton is pulling more than 50% is impressive.  Although I think its important to note that it has shrunk significantly from a month ago and no one is really campaigning here.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

Anyone who thinks the media won't talk about Florida Dem results is kidding themselves.

I agree.  I think its safe to say the media will largely ignore Michigan or at least put a big enough asterisk on it so that most people won't care about it too much.  Florida is going to be different though.  Clinton and Obama are both on the ballot and both Hispanics and blacks make up a significant chunk of the population.  Plus, Florida is a swing state so the media is going to be all over it even if there are no delegates at stake.  They'll likely be trying to predict how the candidates will do in the GE here based on the primary results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies