To my fellow left wingers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:32:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  To my fellow left wingers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To my fellow left wingers  (Read 1951 times)
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« on: December 27, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »

Calm Down.

Seriously. Yes the RPP has done a good Job picking up new people the past week or so. And yes they are closing in on the JCP. But I thank them for this. The new blood in this game is needed.

But I'm not worried. We will remain dominant in this game because we have better candidates and better platforms and better ideas.

So lets welcome all of the new people here. Because very soon the new RPP people will learn what the veterans already know. And that is that it's very hard for a right wing candidate to win national office.

Thank you.

Thomas
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »

Michael Vick got a second chance. Why not Yates?  Yes lying about Cancer is awful. But it was 3 1/2 years ago. He says he's changed. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt?  At least for now. But to be fair I may not be so forgiving had I been here when it all went down.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

And that is that it's very hard for a right wing candidate to win national office.

Thank you for outlining one of the problems with Atlasia - while I'm sure y'all love being in power on all federal offices and having a distinct upper hand on any national race, I wonder how good it is for the game. What I'm worried will happen is that as left wingers continue to control this most of this game, interest in the right will die out, and like Yankee said, you're going to have Marokai debating himself because no one will be left to disagree with him.

Let's see how the next election turns out with 2 strong Lefty parties.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »

And that is that it's very hard for a right wing candidate to win national office.

Thank you for outlining one of the problems with Atlasia - while I'm sure y'all love being in power on all federal offices and having a distinct upper hand on any national race, I wonder how good it is for the game. What I'm worried will happen is that as left wingers continue to control this most of this game, interest in the right will die out, and like Yankee said, you're going to have Marokai debating himself because no one will be left to disagree with him.

Let's see how the next election turns out with 2 strong Lefty parties.
Well, quoting the words of a wise man...

"I'm not worried. We will remain dominant in this game"

Oh please. That guy is an idiot. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies