Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:13:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 211299 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: January 15, 2015, 09:43:27 PM »

Talking of which, what have you been eating lately? Still doing the turkey wraps/carrots etc? Have there been any Big Mac Attacks?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 12:40:10 AM »

Let's not forget that this recent lay off was not my fault.  I would happily still be there if the job had been able to continue.  I did absolutely nothing wrong at that job to cause the job to go away.  I rarely ever missed except for a couple of days.  This job is going to really boost my resume because of the name of the company.  Plus, it gave me 3 months invaluable experience.  I now have 5 months experience in CAD which is better than being fresh out-of-the-box.

This work contract is going very well and things are looking pretty decently for it to be extended.  My boss so far is pleased with my work, and things are pointing in that direction.  There are no guarantees, of course, but things are looking as if I may be employed well into the Spring, maybe even Summer.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »

I had a double cheeseburger with about 7 or 8 French Fries.  Not the healthiest especially considering the burger was very greasy and very sloppy, but it tasted good.

Are you even pretending to think about trying to consider eating healthy any more?

Three hund-o has got to be around the corner.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »

I'm not going to consume an entire 2 liter.  I can't do that in one sitting.  The best I can do is about a third.  Plus, it's the Super Bowl.  I'm not going to diet on Super Bowl Sunday.

If you're only going to consume a third of the bottle wouldn't you be better off just getting a 1 liter?

I get not wanting to diet on the Super Bowl (even if you don't normally diet) but why can't you eat healthy tonight? I don't care where your parents are taking you. Man up and eat some broccoli.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:37 PM »

Ugh. I assume you're just as upset about this game as I am, Bushie?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »

Ugh. I assume you're just as upset about this game as I am, Bushie?

Nah, I wanted Seattle to win, but I was happy for a great hard-fought game.  Since neither the Dallas Cowboys nor the Kansas City Chiefs were in this year's game, I really didn't have a horse in the race.

I'm a Packers fan and I'd still much rather have had the Seahawks win. I live within less than an hour from Gillette and the fans are godawful around here. Looking forward to the Patriots being 4-12 or some such within the next ten years.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »

All that travel = 2 fast food meals today out of 3.  So which ones were they?

I didn't have breakfast as I didn't want any junk on my teeth at the appointment, but I did stop by the McDonald's on the Turner Turnpike because I was really hungry and thirsty.  I'm going to eat in the house tonight and save some money and calories.  My mouth is not sore like I thought it would be, so my food options are wide open tonight.  I'll behave, though, and eat in tonight.

What did you get at McDonald's/what will you eat tonight
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 11:49:17 AM »

The fact that I don't have it, yet, means I can stop the diabetes train before it crashes through the depot.

if Jeff welches on this new diet then next season should be called "All Aboard the Diabetes Train" or something
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies