Best President by "Era" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:15:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Best President by "Era" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best President by "Era"  (Read 15698 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: July 17, 2012, 01:02:22 AM »

Early Republic (1789-1849)
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk

Sectional Crisis and Civil War (1849-1865)
Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln

Reconstruction and the Long Gilded Age (1865-1933)
Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover

New Deal, Fair Deal, New Frontier, and the Great Society (1933-1969)
Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson

Divided America (1969-present)
Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama

Red indicates a President I feel was bad, Green indicates a President that I feel was good. Bolded red indicates the worst President of the time period, whereas bolded green indicates the best President of the time period.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »

Early Republic (1789-1849)
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk

Sectional Crisis and Civil War (1849-1865)
Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln

Reconstruction and the Long Gilded Age (1865-1933)
Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover

New Deal, Fair Deal, New Frontier, and the Great Society (1933-1969)
Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson

Divided America (1969-present)
Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama

Red indicates a President I feel was bad, Green indicates a President that I feel was good. Bolded red indicates the worst President of the time period, whereas bolded green indicates the best President of the time period.

Do you consider Kennedy to be a bad president or just the least impressive out of five good presidents?

Least impressive out of five good Presidents. I do regard him as one of the worse Cold War Presidents, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies