Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:34:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL  (Read 9753 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 31, 2014, 11:05:11 PM »

Deus won you lost. Accept your defeat.

OFFICIAL RESULTS

AT-LARGE SENATE (election to fill vacancy)

FIRST BALLOT

ALFRED F. JONES 38 (Bore, Cranberry, Sjoyce, YSY, Flo, Dr Cynic, Icehand Gino, Alfred, Talleyrand, Adam OABB, Adam Griffin, Sirnick, A. Belano, Badger, Ogre Mage, DemPGH, Zanas, Somebody, Njall, Sol, ilikeverin, Ebowed, Sir John Johns, Malaspina, rejectamenta, TDAS04, Bacon King, Bacon Bacon, Marokai, Antonio V, morgieb, Sibboleth, MaxQue, Peternerdman, badgate, TNF, hawkeye, Gass)

DEUS NATURAE 35 (Spiral, Maxwell, Goldwater, Deus, Sanchez, Small L, Napoleon, Peeperkorn, Cathcon, Cris, Sbane, Elections Guy, Torie, Jack Enderman, Rogue Beaver, cinyc, Rooney, Shua, PiT, dead0man, Dallas, Vosem, Mechaman, Hashemite, Nathan, ProgReal, Bgwah, Xahar, Windjammer, Rosettastoned, Tyrion, Velasco, Snowguy, Brewer, Jbrase)

SIMFAN 28 (Fritz, Simfan, Grumps, Hagrid, benconstine, Matt, Superique, Riley Keaton, Oakvale, Polnut, Scott, Winfield, Pingvin, Master Jedi, Inks, Oldiesfreak, Devin, Antineutrino, Simfan, Hifly, Duke, Keystone Phil, Miles, Cincinnatus, Grant, Averroes, Franzl, ZuWo)

JCL 10 (WI) (Lumine, tmthforu, Cassius, A. Kreitzer, DC al Fine, TJ in Cleve, Reaganfan, JCL, Dereich, NCYankee)

POIROT 3 (WI) (Homely, Poirot, Oak Hills)

HATMAN 1 (WI) (Hatman)

INVALID 2 (Snowstalker, Bmotley)

SECOND BALLOT

ALFRED F. JONES 40 (Bore, Cranberry, Sjoyce, YSY, Flo, Dr Cynic, Icehand Gino, Alfred, Talleyrand, Adam OABB, Adam Griffin, Sirnick, A. Belano, Badger, Ogre Mage, DemPGH, Zanas, Somebody, Njall, Sol, ilikeverin, Ebowed, Sir John Johns, Malaspina, rejectamenta, TDAS04, Bacon King, Bacon Bacon, Marokai, Antonio V, morgieb, Sibboleth, MaxQue, Peternerdman, badgate, TNF, hawkeye, Gass, Oak Hills, Hatman)

DEUS NATURAE 38 (Spiral, Maxwell, Goldwater, Deus, Sanchez, Small L, Napoleon, Peeperkorn, Cathcon, Cris, Sbane, Elections Guy, Torie, Jack Enderman, Rogue Beaver, cinyc, Rooney, Shua, PiT, dead0man, Dallas, Vosem, Mechaman, Hashemite, Nathan, ProgReal, Bgwah, Xahar, Windjammer, Rosettastoned, Tyrion, Velasco, Snowguy, Brewer, A. Kreitzer, JCL, Poirot, Jbrase)

SIMFAN 37 (Fritz, Simfan, Grumps, Hagrid, benconstine, Matt, Superique, Riley Keaton, Oakvale, Polnut, Scott, Winfield, Pingvin, Master Jedi, Inks, Oldiesfreak, Devin, Antineutrino, Simfan, Hifly, Duke, Keystone Phil, Miles, Cincinnatus, Grant, Averroes, Franzl, ZuWo, Lumine, tmthforu, Cassius, DC al Fine, TJ in Cleve, Reaganfan, Dereich, NCYankee, Homely)

THIRD BALLOT

ALFRED F. JONES 56 (Bore, Cranberry, Sjoyce, YSY, Flo, Dr Cynic, Icehand Gino, Alfred, Talleyrand, Adam OABB, Adam Griffin, Sirnick, A. Belano, Badger, Ogre Mage, DemPGH, Zanas, Somebody, Njall, Sol, ilikeverin, Ebowed, Sir John Johns, Malaspina, rejectamenta, TDAS04, Bacon King, Bacon Bacon, Marokai, Antonio V, morgieb, Sibboleth, MaxQue, Peternerdman, badgate, TNF, hawkeye, Gass, Oak Hills, Hatman, Fritz, Grumps, benconstine, Matt, Superique, Oakvale, Polnut, Scott, A Person, Hifly, Duke, Averroes, Franzl, Cincinnatus, Homely, Lumine)

DEUS NATURAE 55 (Spiral, Maxwell, Jbrase, Goldwater, Deus, Sanchez, Small L, Napoleon, Peeperkorn, Cathcon, Cris, Sbane, Elections Guy, Torie, Jack Enderman, Rogue Beaver, cinyc, Rooney, Shua, PiT, dead0man, Dallas, Vosem, Mechaman, Hashemite, Nathan, ProgReal, Bgwah, Xahar, Windjammer, Rosettastoned, Tyrion, Velasco, Snowguy, Brewer, A. Kreitzer, JCL, Poirot, Hagrid, Riley Keaton, Winfield, Pingvin, Master Jedi, Inks, Oldiesfreak, Antineutrino, Miles, Grant, ZuWo, tmthforu, Cassius, DC al Fine, TJ in Cleve, Dereich, NCYankee)

EXHAUSTED 4 (Reaganfan, Simfan, Keystone Phil, Devin)

ALFRED F. JONES is elected At-Large Senator.

There was a total turnout of 117 votes, with 2 ballot papers being rejected.

I, Homelycooking, Secretary of Federal Elections, declare the above results to be a complete and accurate summary of the votes cast.

Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 07:33:07 AM »

[  ] DemPGH (Labor-WA)
[ X ] Flo (Labor-AK)
[  ] Write-in:
[  ] None of the Above
[  ] Abstain
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »

DemPGH has been a liberal for a long time before becoming a Labor...

That was a long time ago, ftr.

For sure. Then, you've entered on Labor, left it, stayed a good time on the Progressive Union and returned to Labor. What I'm trying to say is that Alfred concern shouldn't apply only for Flo...

Flo literally joined Labor a week ago. DemPGH has been here for months now. I will personally vouch for his commitment to the party to anyone who doubts him.

Of course, that's not the only reason to vote for DemPGH. Anyone who's been following regional politics in recent weeks will be familiar with the parade of awful, irresponsible legislation that he has blocked as Governor.

We as the council voted unanimously against it. It would make sense to say that if we had passed the bill and he vetoed it Tongue
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 05:52:24 PM »

For sure. Then, you've entered on Labor, left it, stayed a good time on the Progressive Union and returned to Labor. What I'm trying to say is that Alfred concern shouldn't apply only for Flo...

Flo literally joined Labor a week ago. DemPGH has been here for months now. I will personally vouch for his commitment to the party to anyone who doubts him.

Of course, that's not the only reason to vote for DemPGH. Anyone who's been following regional politics in recent weeks will be familiar with the parade of awful, irresponsible legislation that he has blocked as Governor.

We as the council voted unanimously against it. It would make sense to say that if we had passed the bill and he vetoed it Tongue

Who sponsored the bill?

PJ
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »

Who sponsored the bill?

PJ

The Pacific Council's rules don't require that each bill be sponsored by a member of the legislature?

Not that I'm aware of.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 01:50:12 PM »

He's also responsible for blocking another bill that could have been very helpful and effective in avoiding more car accidents which had the backing of Speaker Flo and Councilor Cranberry.

And the council and the Governor only struck down the Apple MacBooks bill after the Crisis Manager was strongly advising against wasteful spending for laptops and even going as far as threatening to lose the stimulus money.

With that said, I think the current leadership is doing a great job in itself on reviving the Pacific and Flo and DemPGH make a great team in their current positions and we can avoid a merge that way. I wasn't to fond of Flo's move to the Radical Gay Party then Labor then TPP then Labor again, so that's another reason for my vote:

1) DemPGH
2) Flo

I've always been against that bill?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 02:05:26 PM »

He's also responsible for blocking another bill that could have been very helpful and effective in avoiding more car accidents which had the backing of Speaker Flo and Councilor Cranberry.

And the council and the Governor only struck down the Apple MacBooks bill after the Crisis Manager was strongly advising against wasteful spending for laptops and even going as far as threatening to lose the stimulus money.

With that said, I think the current leadership is doing a great job in itself on reviving the Pacific and Flo and DemPGH make a great team in their current positions and we can avoid a merge that way. I wasn't to fond of Flo's move to the Radical Gay Party then Labor then TPP then Labor again, so that's another reason for my vote:

1) DemPGH
2) Flo

I've always been against that bill?
Besides the Nay vote (which was after the outside outrage from it and evidence against it), you never did share your view on it....

But you're just assuming I was always supportive of it
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 09:16:54 PM »

Flo, I'm not trying to be a jerk (although, perhaps more importantly, I'm not trying not to be a jerk), but this question needs to be asked: Why did you contest our primary if you weren't prepared to accept its result?

Because I believe I am the best person suited for Governor.

Besides, this party fits me, whether I'm elected or not I'll still re-join Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »

I was always going to run whether or not I won the Labor primary because I genuinely believe that I will be the best person for the job. I contested it because, well, DemPGH ran, and we're both members of this party.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »

Continuation
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies