Oregon: Earl Blumenauer (D) decides not to run for Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:14:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Oregon: Earl Blumenauer (D) decides not to run for Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oregon: Earl Blumenauer (D) decides not to run for Senate  (Read 1552 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 16, 2007, 11:52:59 AM »

Wow. Another big GOP break. I'm worried that Kitzhaber will change his mind because we just seem to have bad luck with everything anymore.

Smith is getting some nice breaks. Watch for former Gubernatorial candidate and current State Senator Ben Westlund to run. I think he would be a strong candidate. I really need to get his son's phone number (the one who was in my tour group on my trip to Europe last summer) and urge him to urge his father not to run.  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:16:11 PM »

I'm worried that Kitzhaber will change his mind because we just seem to have bad luck with everything anymore.

Cue HardRCafé... Tongue

Yeah, he'll go crazy because I am worried that a popular former Governor might be swayed to run by the persuasive Chuck Schumer and turn it into how I really don't want the Republican to win.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies