10 Dem Speeches of Various Potential Candidates... compare... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:39:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  10 Dem Speeches of Various Potential Candidates... compare... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 10 Dem Speeches of Various Potential Candidates... compare...  (Read 861 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 27, 2017, 02:44:08 PM »

Kinda surprised how... bad Warren's was. She needs a better speechwriter, for one thing, but her delivery isn't anything special either.

I agree.. she doesn't have as much "natural" political talent as some ppl think.   Booker's was good- But I think sometimes he comes across as too energized.  To Me-- Castro's tone and message were the best (and closest to Obama's).

Also- I think Castro has the best or most compelling backstory, childhood, etc. (even more so than Obama... who really had a very comfortable & fairly normal childhood in Hawaii .. in many respects. Castro certainly has more of a working class childhood than Booker or Obama).  Also- Castro is better at coming across less partisan (in tone).. than Booker or Warren (prob b/c he comes from a Red- verging purple state... rather than deep Blue states like NJ & Mass).
I told people Castro has a charisma that they are all sleeping on in 2020
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies