Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:47:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7517 times)
Averroës Nix
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2016, 06:02:55 PM »

Since hacking is apparently a-okay, someone should hack Trump's tax records and release them. The public has a right to know, so hack away!!!

This would be pretty great, actually. One can only hope that Trump is as lax about encryption as the DNC apparently was.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2016, 06:13:05 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 06:16:45 PM by ag »

Since hacking is apparently a-okay, someone should hack Trump's tax records and release them. The public has a right to know, so hack away!!!

This would be pretty great, actually. One can only hope that Trump is as lax about encryption as the DNC apparently was.

There are also medical records. I would be interested in the length of his dick and his history of venereal diseases (including, obviously, what the doctors have traced about the contacts).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h50xcQh8vA
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2016, 06:22:09 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 06:25:20 PM by Edu »

But, yes, I wrote a very long mea culpa on Trump over on AAD a few months back. I think my main issue was a blindness, due to not living in the horrifying 24/7 US media environment, to the corrosive impact the Trump thing was having outside of politics.

e: That blindness was also partly wilful, probably. Hey, it was fun! Best not to think of the implications.

Fair enough. As someone who might directly suffer from a Drumpf victory (far less seriously than most Americans, admittedly, but still), I accept your apology.

I'm glad to hear that.

Just curious, have other "fellow travelers" recanted as well? I'd like to know which posters I can go back to valuing at least somewhat.

The only holdout I can think of is smilo, who I guess was sincere all along? I don't know if anyone else has apologised or whatever but ironic/ratfúcking Trump support is basically non-existent outside of Snowstalker etc I think (and even he's backed down in the last few weeks).

Oh, and Libertas but lol

What's the latest poll about support in this forum?. In AAD Trump got like 14 or 15%, yesh, not really a bastion of ironic support anymore Tongue

EDIT: found it. Apparently Trump gets more than 22% so far around here.

Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2016, 06:22:36 PM »

There are also medical records. I would be interested in the length of his dick.

You would be, wouldn't you?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »

There are also medical records. I would be interested in the length of his dick.

You would be, wouldn't you?

I mean, is there anything else about Trump that is of any interest to anyone?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2016, 06:26:19 PM »

Russia does have a duty to turn over documents to aid in a criminal investigation inside the US.

A treaty agreed to by no other than Bill Clinton!

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/22/document-text
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2016, 06:32:20 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
1) Panetta is a partisan hack.
2) You can't hack a server that's offline and in FBI custody.
3) You can't hack e-mails that don't exist.
4) Russia is bound by treaty to help us in criminal investigations.
5) Trump is very much in Democrats' heads.

Any other questions?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2016, 06:35:07 PM »

Any other questions?

1.) trump is a bigot and a racist clown, who conducts himself like a spoiled child.
Any other questions ?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2016, 06:44:50 PM »

Any other questions?

1.) trump is a bigot and a racist clown, who conducts himself like a spoiled child.
Any other questions ?
As a Democrat right now in Day 3 of your convention, would you rather be talking about how wonderful Hillary! is? Or about her e-mail scandal and how terrible Trump is?

Simple answer is the former and not the latter.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2016, 06:47:54 PM »

FBI/CIA/DOJ should announce a combined investigation into Trump's Russia connections and likely treason.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2016, 06:56:52 PM »

Any other questions?

Any other questions ?

As a Democrat right now in Day 3 of your convention, would you rather be talking about how wonderful Hillary! is? Or about her e-mail scandal and how terrible Trump is?
Simple answer is the former and not the latter.

1.) We (the forum) are also talking about Day 3 at the DNC.
2.) Obama, Biden and other speakers will be talking about how "wonderful Hillary is" ... that's later tonight.
3.) No one is talking about "email scandals" except you. But we are talking about "Treacherous Pro-Russian Trump."
4.) Every day trump is terrible ..... so hearing about this should not be shockingly (daily) news to anyone.
Any further questions ? (As Seriously loves to say.)
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »

FBI/CIA/DOJ should announce a combined investigation into Trump's Russia connections and likely treason.

And don't forget his dick length. As far as most Americans are concerned, it might be more important.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2016, 07:36:25 PM »

I think, there are a lot of politicians [not only them], who'd like/love, if Russian/wikileaks/hackers/ Chiness released some dirty stuff about their political opponents, if they already hade it.

Trump, he said it loud.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2016, 07:44:32 PM »

Well, time to arrest Trump for treason.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2016, 07:49:45 PM »

Assuming they have hacked Hillary's emails, what is the crime? So did she delete the sensitive classified data or not? You guys can't keep your story straight besides posting "OMG Stubby Fingered Rapist and his pal Putin its Molotov-Ribbentrof all over again oh my Godz!" or whatever hysterical drivel you have.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2016, 07:59:48 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 10:51:41 PM by egalitt »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

FBI director was too shy to name the "sophisticated adversaries" though he obviously meant Russia.
So Trump's idea is to ask us return Clinton's emails that were hacked during her numerous visits to Russia. Then the emails may be submitted to FBI for futher investigation.

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2016, 08:24:54 PM »

Comrade junior leuitenant has joined in.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2016, 08:26:16 PM »

Ah, personal attacks, the last refuge of the scoundrel!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2016, 08:48:36 PM »

You do not have enough of a feeling for the English language to produce an effective zinger.  Don't even try.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2016, 01:34:34 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 03:52:43 AM by egalitt »

You do not have enough of a feeling for the English language to produce an effective zinger.  Don't even try.

Ag must have mixed me up with ChairmanSanchez who seems to be a US citizen. I have nothing against "junior leuitenant" though actually I was promoted to senior leuitenant a couple of weeks ago.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2016, 03:07:13 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 03:09:10 AM by Seriously? »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

FBI director was too shy to name the "sophisticated adversaries" though he obviously meant Russia.
So Trump's idea is to ask us return Clinton's emails that were hacked during her numerous visits to Russia. Then the emails may be submitted to FBI for futher investigation.

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
Oh, I fully understand what Trump meant. But then again, I can understand plain language and take it for what it is worth. Trump never suggested hacking Hillary's e-mail server. That simply can not be done right now.

It's non-functional and most likely in the custody of the FBI.

But if the Russians do have information, they should turn it over to the FBI -- as required under the treaty signed by Bill Clinton. Because it's the right thing to do. That was Trump's point.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2016, 03:41:49 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 05:56:09 AM by egalitt »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
Oh, I fully understand what Trump meant. But then again, I can understand plain language and take it for what it is worth. Trump never suggested hacking Hillary's e-mail server. That simply can not be done right now.

It's non-functional and most likely in the custody of the FBI.

But if the Russians do have information, they should turn it over to the FBI -- as required under the treaty signed by Bill Clinton. Because it's the right thing to do. That was Trump's point.

We, Russians,  have lots of information. We hacked Clinton Foundation server, and we have at our disposal those Clinton emails to which Trump referred. We will share this information with American public (rather than FBI)  in due time, most likely  in October.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2016, 03:44:04 AM »

lol@ the drumpfbacken-cult desperately trying to make excuses, as if hoping russia has already done this isn't just as bad as hoping they will.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #199 on: July 28, 2016, 05:40:45 AM »

Meh, I'm already starting to lose interest in this business.  Hacking is just too boring a way to influence elections.  We never actually see the perpetrators.  The Russians need to come up with their own versions of Charlie Trie and Johnny Chung in order to keep me engaged in this.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies