If the mighty Hillary doesn't run. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:42:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If the mighty Hillary doesn't run. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the Democrat frontrunner if Clinton doesn't run?
Biden

Schweitzer

Sanders

Manchin

Webb

Dean

Warner

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: If the mighty Hillary doesn't run.  (Read 2066 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »

He also cut taxes, supports the death penalty, strict drug penalties, etc. He is far from a hardcore liberal, at least. Moderate liberal is my diagnosis, but still too moderate for the Obama Democrats.
Why would that make him too moderate for Obama Democrats? Obama supports all of those things too.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 12:08:19 PM »

Not sure if I did this before, but let's do it again, anyway. Every Democrat on this forum is convinced and dreaming that Hillary Clinton will run in 2016. I do not, and when I say that, I always get mocked.

This is just Republican wishful thinking.

Then what is it called when Democrats are clamoring for Clinton? And I forgot about Warner and I guess Shaheen. Might even vote for them.
Paying attention to politics?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:37:59 PM »

Not sure if I did this before, but let's do it again, anyway. Every Democrat on this forum is convinced and dreaming that Hillary Clinton will run in 2016. I do not, and when I say that, I always get mocked.

This is just Republican wishful thinking.

Then what is it called when Democrats are clamoring for Clinton? And I forgot about Warner and I guess Shaheen. Might even vote for them.
Paying attention to politics?

No, it's begging for your chances of the White House to survive. This isn't a thread to be sarcastic, it is to speculate. Do that or get out with your wet dreams of Clinton.
Anyone who's ever seen any of my posts knows that I despise Hillary, so no, I'm not posting my "wet dreams of Hillary Clinton."  The difference here is that I haven't been under  a rock for the past year and have acknowledged that a Hilary run is all but certain. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wishful thinking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies