Selena Gomez (R) vs. Miley Cirus (D) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 10:29:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  Selena Gomez (R) vs. Miley Cirus (D) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you choose?
Selena Gomez

Miley Cyrus

The hot one

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Selena Gomez (R) vs. Miley Cirus (D)  (Read 3793 times)
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« on: May 01, 2012, 09:53:13 AM »
« edited: May 01, 2012, 09:59:37 AM by villagevoice »

I dont think Selena would be GOP. That said, I'd probably pick her. While Cyrus would probably be more open to things like drug policy reform, her bout with eating disorders and self-harm shows she is probably not as stable as I would like the Chief Executive to be. Selena's greatest flaw, on the other hand, is probably just being a bit too Mary Sue and dating someone that she could do better than.

Also, I accidentally voted Cyrus in the poll.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:30:04 PM »

and with both likely not being virgins (let's be real), neither will have a net gain
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:23:49 PM »

I dont think Selena would be GOP. That said, I'd probably pick her. While Cyrus would probably be more open to things like drug policy reform, her bout with eating disorders and self-harm shows she is probably not as stable as I would like the Chief Executive to be. Selena's greatest flaw, on the other hand, is probably just being a bit too Mary Sue and dating someone that she could do better than.

Also, I accidentally voted Cyrus in the poll.

I think she would.  She's pro-environment but that doesn't mean anything.  When I tried to look up her beliefs it just said Justin Beiber was pro-life and pro-Canadian healthcare (those people have weird ideological computers)

I can't say for sure, but to me she seems like a quiet standard Dem supporter.

As for Cyrus, I am not sure I would base her leanings solely on where she is from. She has a record on twitter of bashing Urban Outfitters' political affiliations, Rick Santorum, and advocating for LGBT equality...not to mention her recent probable flirting with Agnosticism....Throw in Hollywood and youth and it is difficult to see her voting GOP.

Finally, I can't believe we are having a discussion on this hypothetical race, haha
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies