RINO Mike Pence has agreed to Obamacare Medicaid expansion in Indiana... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:22:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  RINO Mike Pence has agreed to Obamacare Medicaid expansion in Indiana... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RINO Mike Pence has agreed to Obamacare Medicaid expansion in Indiana...  (Read 2743 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 27, 2015, 02:54:19 PM »

I'm sure this will change no one's opinion that he's a right-winger on this deranged and epically partisan site. Sad

It's pretty sad that the qualification for not being a right-winger now is "accepting federal funds into the state budget."

I guess Rick Perry really moved to the left when he ran for President in 2012, thus acknowledging that the federal government exists. A true pragmatist.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 05:38:32 PM »

My state is the only state with a GOP Governor that isn't a certifiable right winger. Nevada, too. Maybe Maryland, maybe.

Haslam in Tennessee is a fairly disingenuous right-winger because he's in Tennessee and doesn't have much of a choice, but he's still a right-winger in action.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:50:11 PM »

My state is the only state with a GOP Governor that isn't a certifiable right winger. Nevada, too. Maybe Maryland, maybe.

Haslam in Tennessee is a fairly disingenuous right-winger because he's in Tennessee and doesn't have much of a choice, but he's still a right-winger in action.

How can you call people like Rauner and Baker "right-wingers" with a straight face?

And, out of curiosity, would you call ANY Democratic governors left-wingers?  Or is calling people fringe reserved for those you don't agree with?

I forgot about Baker, him too.  

Rauner, as far as I know, is just another "I am sort of pro-choice so that means I'm not conservative." No dice.

There aren't that many Democratic Governors at the moment, but I would say Jerry Brown and Pete Shumlin are fairly left.  Mark Dayton, too. Most of the names that come to mind are former Governors like Dean or Chaffee.

It's funny how you assume I have a hackish agenda when you're the one trying to be intellectually dishonest about how conservative the GOP has become.  I honestly don't care either way. I don't have an agenda. I'm just telling you the facts.  The GOP is very, very conservative the moment. I'm not even saying that's a bad thing. That's okay as long as you admit it and embrace it.  

But this "Rockefeller" Republican act where you try to act like the GOP is giant diverse tent and defend anything somebody with an R next their name does is delusional.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies