Should the monitoring of mosques be part of U.S. security activities? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:10:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Should the monitoring of mosques be part of U.S. security activities? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should the monitoring of mosques be part of U.S. security activities?  (Read 1681 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 15, 2016, 07:04:16 PM »

Without doubt, of course they should be. All of them. It's an authority-driven system, and that's the center their authority. And it's only time until they figure out that they can get guns almost anywhere. Ugh.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:04 PM »

Without doubt, of course they should be. All of them. It's an authority-driven system, and that's the center their authority. And it's only time until they figure out that they can get guns almost anywhere. Ugh.

ALL of them?

Okay, as many as realistically warrant it and as many as can be feasibly monitored. I see no harm in it. And I don't talk much about Islam, but I assure you I do not share the head-in-the-sand view of it that many on the left espouse.

Who are you, and what have you done with the DemPGH I knew?

Oh, different cycle, different level of disappointment, although I do think the social aspect of the left has possibly passed me up, especially among the activist/SJW variety, and I'm not sure I got to "know" you. Tongue Still secular, still for protecting the worker (in America, I guess I have to add at this point), still very non-interventionist, etc.  
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 09:08:44 PM »

DemPGH was always a bootlicker, I guess he's just a little more open about it now?

Well, I beat down your trolling so many times I lost track of it, and really without much effort. There were always a lot of trolls, but you were certainly a unique one! Sentiment understood.

Wait, you knew a DemPGH who wasn't completely nuts? I'd love to meet him.

Ah, I'd have to decline. Anyway, it's not hard to imagine that you don't go out/are not allowed out after hours.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies