Canada General Discussion 1.5: The Countdown Begins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:47:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canada General Discussion 1.5: The Countdown Begins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canada General Discussion 1.5: The Countdown Begins  (Read 163809 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: October 22, 2014, 06:36:03 PM »

I am very concerned and upset. I have family in the Army or working on bases. I'm quite worried about them, especially after the St-Jean events earlier this week. I am very disturbed and struggle to keep my temper.

I think than this event will have lasting consequences over the Canadians, sadly.
I fear that a few weeks down the line more ISIS sympathizers (or even infiltrators) might come out of the woodwork across Canada and the United States. While a national lockdown and increased domestic surveillance would be a victory for the terrorists (by inspiring terror in us), we certainly should be vigilant on both sides of the border.

Time for every nation to up the sorties and take ISIS out while they are assembled in large groups in Iraq and Syria.  Take em out root and branch.  This won't solve everything but some people you just have to kill.   

Increased surveillance of known terror sympathizers is just common sense.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:14:34 PM »

Increased surveillance of known terror sympathizers is just common sense.
Both the bastard today and the bastard earlier in the week were both on the "watch list" and both had had their passports revoked.

I know... sadly not a very good job of watching.  I know there are some legal wrinkles but damn.  

RIP to both soldiers.

Also Sanchez where you getting this Libya father stuff? I saw recent convert etc, I guess he could have not been raised as a Muslim and recently converted and radicalized.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies