The Crusader (Public Service Announcement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:06:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (Public Service Announcement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Crusader (Public Service Announcement)  (Read 26857 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: July 07, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »

Let's go with a bold bet; DFW lasts until Adam's term expires
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 06:44:42 AM »

I'll be honest, the reason why a full edition of this hasn't come out is that I'm actually not sure if it's actually proper for me to do it.

In retrospect some mistakes made a while ago probably did cross the line in terms of what is actually appropiate, something I do feel rather guilty of. As I've taken on a more active role dealing with appropiate content on the board (racism, personal attacks, trolling and so) I've actually wondered if it's not rather... contradictory to be at the same time policing inappropiate content but producing a newspaper/satire news media that could also fall into that stuff without intending to.

So yeah, I'm still meditating what to do with The Crusader. I'd appreciate some feedback if anyone has an opinion on it, but still haven't decided what to do here.

Let me put it this way, I would rather have a board moderator that is involved in the game than one that is not.

Hot take: If there is a conflict, Keep the paper, resign the modship. Tongue

I mean, the only other Atlasia moderator is Gustaf, which I think is a fairly inactive mod? Though he was technically involved in Atlasia way back in the day, even being Atlasia's 2nd president Tongue

Atlasia isn't exactly one of the hardest boards to moderate I imagine (although it's getting worse lately?). But I agree it's best to have someone involved. Then again most mods are involved with Atlasia in at least some capacity, even if it's only as a zombie voter.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 05:36:32 AM »

I remember someone once described Griffin as Atlasia's Donald Trump, so this seems really fitting Tongue
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 11:16:10 AM »

The headlines most definitely do not resemble the pictures lol.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 07:09:15 PM »

Knowing Suburban I kinda wonder how the actual interview went. I imagine some sort of variation on a dumpster fire? Tongue
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 06:52:43 AM »

It makes no sense on the surface either. If Pericles couldn't be defeated for Chair, what makes people think that MB could have defeated him in the Primary. While it wasn't quite as clear cut, it reminds me very much of the Blair run against Adam. Just as now, a lot of younger/inexperienced Federalists like Ted and Leinad entertained that idea that Adam might lose to Blair and there too I stated the obvious, "Adam isn't going to lose, Adam IS LABOR". I was right then and I was right this time.

But of course no one listens to me. Tongue

To be fair I can say that had it gone to a primary MB vs Pericles would have been a lot closer than Griffin vs Blair.

Blair literally got 4 votes after all and Griffin didn't even turn out all his voters on purpose. MB vs Pericles would have been a 65-35 result or so; with MB getting around 20 votes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies