The SoFA Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:41:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The SoFA Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The SoFA Thread  (Read 14191 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« on: July 18, 2005, 01:24:31 PM »

Seems people are already about to jump down Ilikeverin's throat.

Sadly, I'm not a cannibal Sad

It seems since people jump down your throat so often you would have become one Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 06:00:45 PM »

Just wanted to thank you for naming this building after me.  I'm touched  Smiley

Hey, we have a vacancy in the Lt. Governor spot, would you like the job?  We aren’t actually required to have one, and you could run for Senate at the same time, it really just be so that my Atlasia1 page didn’t say “VACANT” under the Lt. Governor spot Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 10:48:11 AM »

Just wanted to thank you for naming this building after me.  I'm touched  Smiley

Hey, we have a vacancy in the Lt. Governor spot, would you like the job?  We aren’t actually required to have one, and you could run for Senate at the same time, it really just be so that my Atlasia1 page didn’t say “VACANT” under the Lt. Governor spot Wink

If you can't find anyone, I'd take the position if offered. Smiley

Yeah, that be great!  Seeing Fritz hasn’t posted but once after that post, the job is yours.

Yay!  We have a Lt. Governor again!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 11:30:52 AM »

If you can't find anyone, I'd take the position if offered. Smiley

Yeah, that be great!  Seeing Fritz hasn’t posted but once after that post, the job is yours.

Yay!  We have a Lt. Governor again!

Hurrah...a proud day it is.

You know, I believe you are the first foreigner to hold office in the Midwest, this is actually a historic day Shocked
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 01:12:27 PM »

I don't know if you have to or not, Jas, but you might want to swear yourself in here, just because it's fun Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 10:35:52 AM »

The voters list isn't working for me, can someone tell me how many people are in each District, the Southeast and Pacific Regions?
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 08:07:35 PM »

Just coming to check up on my predecessor.

How's Ike doing?  Not as good as I did as SOFA, I'm sure, but is he doing an okay job, at least?

Yes, but I seem to be the only one to think so Tongue (just kidding.)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 01:33:44 PM »

My big brother will be getting my 1st pref., not my fourth: so your sample ballot is wrong! Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies