Donald Trump to Tour US-Mexico Border (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:50:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump to Tour US-Mexico Border (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump to Tour US-Mexico Border  (Read 3978 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 22, 2015, 04:33:35 PM »

You don't think El Chapo has more important things to worry about than slim blithering idiot on American television? Seriously think about what you're saying.

If you really haven't heard about this, just google "El Chapo Trump." There are tons of news stories about this. So yes, it is a serious issue, otherwise the media wouldn't be covering it.

h - ttp://tmztoday.com/el-chapo-puts-100-million-bounty-for-donald-trump-dead-or-alive/

But even if it were not for El Chapo, we know (as Mr. Trump has warned us himself) just how dangerous the border is. This is Laredo we are talking about here.

I have viewed the border. Have you ever been to Laredo? I have. There is a poor community of poor whites, legal immigrants, and illegal immigrants with a few minorities.

Perhaps a few thousand rich minorities live with the middle-class whites and upper-class whites. Most of the middle and upper class minorities are children, though. Laredo has been persecuted by Abbott's "border sweeps" from time to time, alongside Rick Perry's.

You don't know what you're talking about. I speak the truth. Donald Trump speaks dog poop.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »

I have viewed the border. Have you ever been to Laredo? I have. There is a poor community of poor whites, legal immigrants, and illegal immigrants with a few minorities.

If you think that Laredo is a community of poor whites with only a few minorities, I am afraid that you are the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. Laredo is 95% Hispanic. Basically no white people. The only thing you got right is that there are a lot of immigrants - both illegal and legal.

I never denied that. It's not 95%. It's a community of mostly poor people with the richest 10% being, literally, 80% white.

I've been there. You haven't. You're talking out of the air. Unless you have statistics or have been there, you're bluffing. Well, let me tell you something:

I'm calling your bluff - and my hand is far better than yours.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »

I never denied that. It's not 95%. It's a community of mostly poor people with the richest 10% being, literally, 80% white.

First you were going on about how "There is a poor community of poor whites." Now you are saying that all the rich people are white.

Laredo is 95% Hispanic. Do the very small number of whites happen to be richer on average than the Hispanics? Of course - that is basic demographics.

Anyway, this whole thing about Laredo demographics is a derail. The point is that Trump is putting his money, and his security, where his mouth is. He is standing up for what he believes, and for America.

No. You responded to my quote.

"There is a poor community of whites, illegal immigrants, and legal immigrants." Where the heck are you getting mostly white from?

Here's a hint: it's 96% Hispanic, and the "illegal alien [invaders]" are not all rapists. Donald Trump is not a credible source.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 04:01:48 AM »

Jan Brewer of "Larry, Terry, and Berry" debate fame? lol.

Hey! Sarah Palin backs him too!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies