Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:21:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy.  (Read 1935 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: August 31, 2014, 12:28:35 PM »

Then again, the Liz Warren crowd probably has a combined IQ which barely reaches the double digits.

I'm not sure about IQ, but I think they may be deaf. Due to things like this, the fact that she's said she isn't running 5000 times and they continue to insist she is, and bashing Hillary for supporting Goldwater in 1964 when Warren was a Republican until 1996.

Anyway, good for Warren for standing up against Hamas apologism, just like Bernie did.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:51:09 PM »

Basically every American politician is right-wing on Israel and supports Israel stealing land from the West Bank.

I'm not sure how supporting a theocratic terrorist organization over a Western democracy is in any way "left wing". Not that every person critical of Israel supports Hamas, but there's pretty clearly a faction which sees them as freedom fighters. These were the type of people who yelled at Bernie Sanders when he tried to give a rational response by condemning both sides.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies