Survivor megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:48:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Survivor megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
Author Topic: Survivor megathread  (Read 16526 times)
MichaelM24
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: May 10, 2024, 09:47:30 PM »

This may be dangerous to post, as I don't want to be spoiled on anything, but I'm a long-time fan of Survivor. Grew up watching it with my parents up to a point.

Some years ago, I started watching the show from the first season, with plans to finally get up-to-date (the last season I remember watching live was One World, which was painful from my recollection), and just recently finished up Heroes vs. Villains (S20).

Might give brief thoughts on seasons 1-20 if anyone's interested.

Planning on starting up season 21 (Nicaragua) next time I have a decent chunk of time off work.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2024, 03:46:39 AM »

This may be dangerous to post, as I don't want to be spoiled on anything, but I'm a long-time fan of Survivor. Grew up watching it with my parents up to a point.

Some years ago, I started watching the show from the first season, with plans to finally get up-to-date (the last season I remember watching live was One World, which was painful from my recollection), and just recently finished up Heroes vs. Villains (S20).

Might give brief thoughts on seasons 1-20 if anyone's interested.

Planning on starting up season 21 (Nicaragua) next time I have a decent chunk of time off work.

Would be interested in hearing those takes!

Hiding this in case you don't want to see this; general words about the seasons you haven't seen below (i.e. are they good or bad, no substantive spoilers):
Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2024, 11:44:30 PM »

It looks like the next Australian season is going to be an Australia vs. USA all-star season. Wow!

My guess is that you won't see anyone who's a shoo-in for Survivor 50 (Carolyn, Yam-Yam, Maryanne, Jesse, Rick Devens, etc.) on it, so it will probably consist of legends from long ago if they can get them (Tyson? Boston Rob?) and notable New Era players who may not make the cut. Also, Australia has much more physical challenges in the pre-merge and values physical strength more. And certain players who've already burned bridges with US production and aren't likely to return could end up on the cast.

Here's me taking a random stab at the USA tribe (also note that Australia doesn't have a diversity mandate):
Men - Richard Hatch, Jonny Fairplay, Tyson, Jonathan (42), Hunter, Adam (33)
Women - Parvati, Sarah Lacina, Wentworth, Ciera, Erika, Cirie

Who knows though. I could easily be 0/12.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies