Citing Israel, GOP eyes Jewish vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:34:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Citing Israel, GOP eyes Jewish vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Citing Israel, GOP eyes Jewish vote  (Read 3718 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 05, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »

Seeing as more and more American Jews are speaking out against Israel, I doubt this will work.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 08:08:12 PM »

What the hell happened to the Israeli left any ways? They were border line commies back in the day with the whole kibbutz thing.
Fall of ideology, demographics, long standing conflict.

Still funny sometimes to here my grandmother speak about how the cried when Stalin died.

Sad to hear it died that way. I am a big fan of Yitzhak Rabin , it is a shame he was gunned down by a right wing fanatic.

In a clear retrospect with no nostalgia....he was no real left hero. But he was probably the last one with foresight or the ability to walk the line.
And beyond that the biggest blow the left (or more accurately Labour as the major party) got was from having Barak as a leader...twice.

Pardon me for my ignorance but isn't the libertarian wing of the GOP (Ron Paul and etc.) pretty anti-Israel?   

By international standards? Not in the least bit, very centrist. By American standards they are raging evil anti semites.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies