I'm disgusted with the media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:28:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  I'm disgusted with the media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm disgusted with the media  (Read 5353 times)
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« on: September 15, 2016, 10:27:01 AM »

Atlas is probably the only place that thinks the media is biased in favor of Trump.
This has been the lefts new thing, especially since the town hall thing where Matt Lauer dared to ask Hillary about her emails (aka violating the espionage act tens of thousands of times)... if we were fair about it wouldn't we be talking about Hillary "miraculously avoiding jail" or "treasonous acts" not "emails"  Huh

They now expect the Candy Crowley inappropriate lying interjections to prop up their candidates when they are in trouble.  If they get less than that they claim "bias" in favor of Trump.        

I'm not saying that the media doesn't tend to treat Trump with kid gloves, but the bigger problem here is that Hillary Clinton is quite honestly a corrupt, incompetent, stale, unlikeable candidate who quite honestly should not have been nominated (I'm not saying Sanders was better, both of them sucked ass).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies