If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:28:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US?  (Read 1677 times)
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« on: April 28, 2019, 03:24:44 PM »
« edited: April 28, 2019, 03:28:44 PM by Glowfish »

It says that America will continue to elect racists to the Presidency, nothing new.

This has always pissed me off. How is he racist? Is there any actual substance to any of this? Any proof?

*but muh monkey business

He wasn't even referring to Gillum or even talking about him. Monkey business is a commonly used term.
Yeah, "monkey business" is a commonly used term. Unfortunately, that's not the term he used. He said "monkey things up", which I had never heard before in my life.

Anyway, this will show that the current GOP, despite its extremism, has a permanent coalition. Which I would find absolutely terrifying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies