If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:45:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Ron DeSantis wins the GOP nomination+ presidency, what does it say about US?  (Read 1683 times)
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« on: April 26, 2019, 11:38:41 AM »

It says that America will continue to elect racists to the Presidency, nothing new.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »

It says that America will continue to elect racists to the Presidency, nothing new.

This has always pissed me off. How is he racist? Is there any actual substance to any of this? Any proof?

*but muh monkey business

He wasn't even referring to Gillum or even talking about him. Monkey business is a commonly used term.
See I'd be willing to believe that it wasn't racially motivated if he wasn't also the moderator of a far-right Facebook group that repeatedly posted racial epithets, spoke at events alongside the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos and Steve Bannon, spoke at ACT! for America which is classified as a hate group, and had white supremacists actively support his campaign.

But I'm sure those are all just coincidences and it clearly has no effect on his character whatsoever. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies