The Crusader (Public Service Announcement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:25:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader (Public Service Announcement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Crusader (Public Service Announcement)  (Read 26878 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: May 21, 2023, 06:27:29 PM »

I mean regardless of what happens to me , the fact is the old pre Discord days of Atlasia isn't coming back. It's like trying to go back to the pre social media days or pre cable news media days IRL politics which also is never happening.

The fact is Lokcord, Conservacord, Philcord etc are all part of the Atlas Communty and while Old Timers may not like it(including Atlas posters outside Atlasia) that is a fact and it will remain that way for a while.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 09:19:33 PM »

I mean regardless of what happens to me , the fact is the old pre Discord days of Atlasia isn't coming back. It's like trying to go back to the pre social media days or pre cable news media days IRL politics which also is never happening.

The fact is Lokcord, Conservacord, Philcord etc are all part of the Atlas Communty and while Old Timers may not like it(including Atlas posters outside Atlasia) that is a fact and it will remain that way for a while.

"1. You cannot survive without us"
"2. Without insert poster(s), this game is dead"
"3. Insert media platform is a fact of life, deal with"
"4. Atlasia is doomed to be dominated by insert echo chamber"

2015 called, they want their talking points back.

My point applies to Atlasia , Atlas as a whole and IRL . Discord is to Atlas what social media is for RL politics .

You can choose to prefer the pre discord days just like many old time politicians may prefer the pre social media days of politics but those days were over .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 02:39:59 PM »
« Edited: June 05, 2023, 02:48:02 PM by Old School Republican »

Your side has done much worse to YT than anything YT has done . The behavior of a poster from your side in the past week was completely unacceptable and it’s no surprise you guys are trying to sweep that under the rug .

The poster who acted in such a disgusting manner doesn’t even have the decency to issue a public apology because he has zero regrets over it .

Lumine , if you want to know who this poster is and what they threatened to do , then dm me and I’ll let you know cause it was completely disgusting and out of line .

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies