"Summarize" the preceding poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:30:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  "Summarize" the preceding poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Summarize" the preceding poster  (Read 21484 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: July 21, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »

Typical prudish ***.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

As jealous of my money as he thinks I am of his virility.  I think that about sums up our "relationship."  Smiley  

Oh, and he has trouble with authority figures.  Maybe with age, he will throw in the towel a bit more on that one.  Touts an ideology that some might find seems deliberately "hyperbolized."  I mean, can it really be real? Only the man behind the curtain really knows.

Dude, as part of a 'summary' of me, you mention that I think you're jealous (should be envious) of my virility?  Summary is supposed to be a condensation of the most basic and essential facts, not mentioning of tangential curiosities.

Also, let me clue you in on a little secret - everyone who doesn't have money envies you your money.  There's nothing uniquely 'opebo' about that.

In any case, I don't have any trouble with authority figures - and I'm not sure where you got that idea.  I'm a serious bower and scraper, with a thoroughly brown nose.  I hate work because I have a lot of other better things to do, not because of a 'boss'.

I'll summarize Torie since I did Anintio before:

Torie's political views are precisely and exactly determined by his membership in a privileged class, and like nearly all members of this class, he is lacking in self-awareness and entertains horatio-alger fantasies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies