Jerry Brown Moombeamed to Cuba (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:50:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Jerry Brown Moombeamed to Cuba (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jerry Brown Moombeamed to Cuba  (Read 2360 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: October 06, 2010, 01:52:47 AM »

Cool. My neighbors put up a Jerry Brown sign yesterday. I'll definitely make sure my parents vote for him.

Just so you know, if the GOP takes either the House of the Senate, there won't be any chance in hell of any aide to CA. So unless Jerry does a 180 on the Public Sector unions, enjoy your exorbinant taxation rates for the next decade or two.

I suspect you're trying to make a point here, but the underlying assumptions are so foreign that that point is entirely lost.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:16:08 PM »

Just so you know, if the GOP takes either the House of the Senate, there won't be any chance in hell of any aide to CA. So unless Jerry does a 180 on the Public Sector unions, enjoy your exorbinant taxation rates for the next decade or two.

Isn't this the tack the ruling party in Singapore takes?

Singapore doesn't have any subnational elected governments. Are you thinking of Malaysia?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:02:20 AM »

The Republicans would never cut off aid to the state that elects more House Republicans than any other state.

If they give aide, it would be loaded with conditions that Jerry Brown would never agree to.

lol @ your inability to spell.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies