Breitbart posts leaked audio of Paul Ryan bashing Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:48:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Breitbart posts leaked audio of Paul Ryan bashing Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breitbart posts leaked audio of Paul Ryan bashing Trump  (Read 1204 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:25:24 PM »

Normally I wouldn't link to Breitbart, but the audio they have posted is legit.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0333_-gMKiw

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/13/exclusive-audio-emerges-of-when-paul-ryan-abandoned-donald-trump-i-am-not-going-to-defend-donald-trump-not-now-not-in-the-future/
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:38:00 PM »

Between this and the attacks on AHCA, Bannon is clearly gunning for Ryan
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 10:40:03 PM »

And the internal war begins. Good thing they did nothing since January.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:41:41 PM »

they are going all-in right now....

i have read that the attacks on priebus made bannon angry...these ones on the other hand....
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 10:44:46 PM »

"Aww damn it I wish I still had my balls back" - Paul Ryan.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:24 PM »

for those not following the AHCA debate enough....they are calling it RYANCARE every day and blaming it all on him.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 10:59:17 PM »

lol, let's vote this flimwad outta office ASAP. He should resign immediately.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 11:04:26 PM »

This is a perfect exhibit of why the media's approach to Breitbart is flawed. While it is in no conceivable way objective, Breitbart still manages to be a credible source of information with a transparent slant. It's basically the right wing cousin of the Huffington Post, which I read regularly and consider biased but generally accurate.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 11:15:33 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2017, 11:23:14 PM by ApatheticAustrian »

It's basically the right wing cousin of the Huffington Post, which I read regularly and consider biased but generally accurate.

2 things.

1) your point here is, that BB is credible/accurate cause they are - in fact - "broadening" the general knowledge through "new" information? just asking.

2) as i point out whenever someone makes this, seemingly quite popular, comparison...... besides the top-down powerhouse BB, controlled by a clear editorial message and influencing the Republican Party in a meaningful way from outside (and - arguably - through Bannon from the inside)...... how is the blogging liberal anachronism called HuffPo, which is neither as top-down-controlled nor as connected to the Sanders Revolution as BB is to the Trump Campaign....and got outplayed this cycle by kind-of-liberal and also "yellow-pressy" BuzzFeed....looking like a fitting match?

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 11:20:31 PM »

This is a perfect exhibit of why the media's approach to Breitbart is flawed. While it is in no conceivable way objective, Breitbart still manages to be a credible source of information with a transparent slant. It's basically the right wing cousin of the Huffington Post, which I read regularly and consider biased but generally accurate.
They use to have a section dedicated to "black crime"
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »

for those not following the AHCA debate enough....they are calling it RYANCARE every day and blaming it all on him.

They are losing... Google News search shows 310,000 hits for "Trumpcare" and only 99,000 hits for "Ryancare." Like it or not, this bill is associated with Trump, which is correct as it wouldn't even be a consideration in the last couple years of when Ryan was speaker under Obama.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 11:41:18 PM »

Dear Cowardly Ryan,

Here's the sh**t that makes me angry.

Why can't you stand up against Trump and denounce him in the first place if you don't agree with him on some things?

Your phony ass repeatedly let Trump get his way over and over. Stop saying that you don't like what Trump is for, go up to him face to face and tell him that the stuff Trump does is not what the Republican Party stands for.

However, you wanna go behind the scenes on audio to do it. Trump never cared about you in the first place when you weren't openly supporting him after he clinched the nomination from the primaries. Yet, you still want to support him because "muh partisanship is one helluva drug". Stop the coward bullsh**t and grow a spine man.

P.S. Your healthcare bill is trash.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 12:27:51 AM »

These comments were public in October and were part of the establishment reaction to the Access Hollywood tape. If Breitbart says it's exclusive they're lying to stir up opposition to the AHCA. Trump even tweeted about it at the time:

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 02:56:46 AM »

They are losing... Google News search shows 310,000 hits for "Trumpcare" and only 99,000 hits for "Ryancare." Like it or not, this bill is associated with Trump, which is correct as it wouldn't even be a consideration in the last couple years of when Ryan was speaker under Obama.

Terrific!

LOL @ WV: they still can't bring themselves to associate Trump with the fact that they're going to lose their Medicaid!

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies