The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:14:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion)  (Read 6447 times)
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« on: June 09, 2019, 03:05:51 PM »

I'll take Jeb!
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:08:13 AM »

Breaking News!

People of America, we stand at a turning point in America. Eight years of broken promises under President Obama, eight years where millions continue to struggle, eight years where the people felt a level of government control unparalleled by any time in our history. But the time has come to make a choice, to pick another democrat and continue the failures of the last eight years, or to move on and begin the process of righting the ship. That is why I am here before you, to announce that I am running for president, that I am here to right the ship.

I've learned a lot from my time as governor of Florida from watching my father and brother take on the responsibility of leading this country. In that time I've talked with people, of all ages, from the CEOs who create jobs and invent in this nation, to the hard working common folk who just want the government out of their lives. I'll be talking to even more folks as I begin a tour of the states, making my case, and hearing the concerns you face. So look out for the Jeb-mobile America, because this bus won't stop until I've made my case to everyone in this nation. Lets get to work!
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 08:53:11 PM »

What might be fun would be to see a Pre-game Poll that shows initial reactions to our announcement speeches before the game actually starts

That would be a cool idea. Like a poll to see who had the more popular speeches.

I mean, mine is the only one to include a Jeb-mobile, so I think it's clear who had the best speech.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies