Do you support any form of eugenics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:01:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Do you support any form of eugenics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you support any form of eugenics?  (Read 2833 times)
Cory
YaBB God

« on: May 25, 2014, 12:14:03 AM »

I see that Antonio's already fielded this question about your views in general, so I'll answer it about this subject specifically. You'll find a kindred spirit (although Lucy Maud Montgomery is surely turning in her grave for my use of that phrase in this context!) on this very forum. Seek out a poster called Cory if you're interested. He doesn't hate poor people as much as you do, but he hates disabled people more, so it balances out.

No I don't. Stop lying about my record.

Supporting parent's rights to have genes leading to things like down syndrome be removed =/= "hating disabled people".
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 05:43:20 PM »

No I don't. Stop lying about my record.

Seriously? Your 'record'? Get real, Cory.

Well, that's exactly what you're doing.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 07:00:11 PM »

Am I the only one who do the responsible thing if I caught HIV/AIDS?

Kill yourself (and the person who gave it to you). It's what any decent person would do.

All that took was a quick Google search.  First result, no less.

A.) That has nothing to do with "disabled people".

B.) I was drunk when I posted that and should have said I would just kill myself if I got HIV/AIDS.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 11:12:28 PM »

I feel terrible. I often times post terrible, damnable things in anger without thinking. I try to let the better side come out but sometime I just get so terribly angry and even spiteful about stupid, asinine things. I don't intend this as an excuse, because people must have self-control, but as somewhat of an explanation.

You know what, I am sorry I posted that, and I am sorry I posted the things about AIDS. I don't know I have this awful rabbit of saying harsh things that I don't mean and things just come out. The relative anonymity of the internet accelerates this.

I'm sorry I called ASTV "ugly" and "stupid", that is an asinine and extremely low thing to say. Almost as bad as saying that "anyone decent" would kill themselves if they got AIDS. Ugh, you know, I really do typically mean well and want what's good for everybody. You can believe that if you want, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. I try to let my good side overpower my bad side, and it usually does, but sometimes I just can be a terrible, mean person.

On this note I think it would probably be best If I just took my leave. If I'm going to get upset at other users personally then that can only serve to disrupt the quality conversation here.

Well there you have it. Best wishes for all of you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies