The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:11:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion)  (Read 6419 times)
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« on: June 08, 2019, 06:33:14 PM »

Could I get Pataki?
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:02:34 AM »

PATAKI 2016 CAMPAIGN LAUNCH
New York, NY

For 12 amazing years, I was the Governor of this stunning city and of this truly awe-inspiring state. We have gone through a lot together. We have gone through a lot together, New York and I, but the thing I will never forget is my time as the state's executive on September 11th. The country's collective eyes were focused on us. I felt the need to not only help heal the city and state but even the whole country. We did so much in those previous years, but I'm here to announce my intentions to do something even greater.
The country has been growing more and more divided over the past years. But I believe that my time as the successful Republican leader of one of the most solidly Democratic States in the Union proves that there is hope to heal the divides of the county. In my first Election, I dislodged an entrenched Democratic incumbent in a strongly blue state. My strong performances in each subsequent cycle showed my strength in the state. I was able to convince many Democrats in my state to vote against their candidates. We need to
We need a uniter, not a divider in the White House. The Democrats and even our own party have many people running for this job who are incapable of uniting. Why would we give these divisive people more attention and continue the destruction of American unity and political discourse? I am not that. I am George Pataki, I unite, I inspire and I lead. Thank you.

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 01:13:47 PM »

When does the next turn come out?
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 10:14:32 PM »

When is the turn report being posted?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: