The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:40:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion)  (Read 6416 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: June 09, 2019, 06:41:36 PM »

May I take Tammy Baldwin?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 11:33:24 PM »

Tammy Baldwin: A More Equal Union

"Three years ago, the people of Wisconsin elected me as the first openly gay Senator in US history, continung our proud history of progressivism in this state that goes all the way back to Fighting Bob LaFollette. I have been proud to serve as your Senator for these last three years.

Yet this election is a crucial one. We have Republican candidates who will attempt to undo all the progress that has been made in this ciuntry under President Obama. They deny the existence of climate change, and want to cut social services all across this nation so that their wealthy freinds on Wall Street can get away with as huge a tax cut as possible. They want to keep the minimum wage as low as possible to keep people as poor as possible. They want to roll back protections for the LGBT community. They want to sign as many free trade deals as they can without a care for the American worker. They want to bust our unions to ensure that workers don't have a voice. They want to pass anti-choice laws to prevent a woman being able to control her own body.

We need a bold, progressive agenda for the future. We need a plan to build up our renewable energy sector and end our addiction to fossil fuels. We need a plan to rebuild our national infrastructure. We need to a plan to create jobs and raise the minimum wage. We need to toughen protections for the LGBT community. We need to create a true universal healthcare system. We need to properly enforce our anti-trust laws and prevent the spread of corporate monopolies.

It is with this in mind that I declare my candidacy for Presdeint of the United States of America!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 10:35:27 PM »

This game has pretty much been cut short from the new image  policy right?

I'd say it's put the kibosh on any future games.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies