Trump releases detailed immigration policy paper (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:41:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump releases detailed immigration policy paper (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump releases detailed immigration policy paper  (Read 7674 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: August 16, 2015, 11:47:10 PM »

This is more detailed than anything Romney put out in the 6 years he ran for President.

Mitt Romney never lied about illegal immigration to my knowledge though.

See, it's rather telling that's the response you latch onto. You can't dispute that Romney had no policy proposals in his campaign or even bring up that Jeb does either.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Fine suggestions. So why vote Republican to make that happen when Hillary Clinton and the Democrats could do it instead?

Donald Trump is the first Republican in over a decade to be about something other than "defeat the Democrats." He's far from a joke. He's the most real candidate the Republicans have right now.

Hillary Clinton has demonstrated she has no respect for the rule of law. She supports a pathway to citizenship, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but I highly doubt she'd support defunding sanctuary cities, she'd support the Dream Act, and she'd try to give amnesty where she can.

No, Donald Trump is a joke. The tea party is falling for his B.S. because they are scared and angry. But the majority of Republicans still support other serious candidates.

So far Donald Trump is the only one who is also polling well in both groups, or at least was. 

And ftr, I recall Romney saying all three things that you said Trump was lying about in either 2007 or 2011 or both.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies