King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:04:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread  (Read 12185 times)
King Saul
Rookie
« on: February 21, 2020, 03:04:48 PM »

Well,could I have Savoy,please ?.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 03:18:35 PM »

Before we begin Turn 2, we'll have to find a new and experienced French player, as our current one is inactive. So is the Swedish player, so if you're playing as a smaller or less important country, I'd encourage you to consider moving up and taking his place if you think you're ready. Additionally, our Prussian player left the game, so that's another option if you're interested in moving up. The Portuguese player also had an inactivity game over, but it's not necessary to fill that gap since Portugal is a low-priority country. This message applies as well to users not currently playing the game, as we now have two available open countries if you'd like to join, and one more (France) if you're experienced.

Well,I want to switch to be honest,maybe I could be Prussia now if possible ?.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 12:18:11 PM »

Also, how does this game work? I can’t seem to find any diplomacy in the game thread so where does any negotiation happen, or even just events in your nation?

Negotiations happen more in PMs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies