Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:28:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 320392 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2010, 06:33:14 PM »

Wiki Anti-Vandalism Act

1. Clause 8 is added to Section 1 of the Consolidated Criminal Justice Act: "Vandalism of the AtlasWiki, defined as repeatedly altering an article to include inaccurate or irrelevant information of any sort, after it has been corrected at least once."

Just asking, did we had any examples of such vandalism recently?

Yes, it's been going on for months. The official color of the Populares, as adopted at our convention, is emerald. Antonio V has been relentlessly vandalizing our party's page and changing the color to this ugly powder blue color that is not emerald. I'm tired of having to go on there every single day to fix it and change it back.

This childish vandalism has got to stop. I'm not going to the JCP wiki page and changing your party's color to whatever I want it to be; I would expect the same respect in return.

The CCJA says that "Maliciously editing the AtlasWiki to remove legitimate content or create off-topic pages" is illegal, but for some reason nothing has been done about this situation by any AG, so perhaps the law has to be made clearer.

You should have just reported this to me or Kal and charges would have been brought. The law can only be enforced if a crime is disclosed. I'll issue an executive action to address this in five minutes in the White House.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies