What's your preferred Civ5 victory? Which would you create? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:18:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What's your preferred Civ5 victory? Which would you create? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What's your preferred Civ5 victory?
Domination

Diplomacy

Culture

Science/Space

Time (booo that's so boring)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: What's your preferred Civ5 victory? Which would you create?  (Read 618 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 10, 2019, 07:47:09 PM »
« edited: June 10, 2019, 09:07:05 PM by Blue3 »

It's not an option, but I actually prefer when there was a Conquest victory, which meant "dominating" every city on the planet.

Will our political/military/social/economic problems end when we build a base on Mars, or in Alpha Centauri?
Nope.

Will they end if there's "one culture"?
Nope
(that basically has happened with Western culture, and if you think it hasn't, then that shows how impossible this would even be, without some world dictator).

Will they end if one government was "elected" as the first among equals at the UN?
Lol nope.

Will they end if you conquer every current capital in the world and hold it for a few years?
Lol nope.

Will they end based on who has the "high score" once we reach the year 2050?
Lol.

They wouldn't end if one nation were to conquer everyone else either, but it would seem more like "winning the game" or "end of history" than just having the UN stacked for you, or some vague notion of your cultural norms becoming widespread or building a base on Mars.

If I have to choose diplomatic would be the best to live-in if it were real life even though I'm definitely more left-libertarian (though it actually "working" in real life is probably impossible), but the most fun to play is either science or domination/conquest.

So my second question... what would you create as a "victory scenario"?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies