Office of Secretary pikachu (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:54:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Secretary pikachu (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Secretary pikachu  (Read 15451 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: January 25, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »

Endorsed, obviously! You've put a lot of work into your campaign announcement and we need more dedicated individuals such as yourself in regional office.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 07:54:28 PM »

Endorsed!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:20:23 PM »

Governor,

Would you be willing to accept a debate for the open senate seat starting as soon as a moderator can be found?

-Talleyrand
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:21:46 PM »

i'd moderate, if that's alright with both of you

I have no issue with that as long as Governor Pikachu agrees!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 08:32:53 PM »

I strongly support having co-moderators!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 08:50:34 AM »

Governor Pikachu, it's my honor to endorse you on behalf of Civic Renewal.

I can only hope independent-minded, patriotic Civil Renewal voters shall follow in the vein of Tmthforu94 and back the only candidate who has a plan (me), instead of some washed-up empty suit!!!

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »

"Let's hope this Senate thing works out"

I can almost taste the low energy. TPP is a shell of its former glory.

Don't you have a four person party to run in South America?
You have very strong diplomatic relations.

Exactly! This is what's KILLING our global reputation; as senator, I will reverse that decline!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 01:28:37 PM »

Senator, I have never accused you of bullying anyone to switch their vote!!! Look, you might be a gentleman, but I am afraid you might be unaware by some of the activities of your "allies". I am willing to PM you with what I've observed so you are aware of these actions!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 02:10:01 PM »

Senator, I have never accused you of bullying anyone to switch their vote!!! Look, you might be a gentleman, but I am afraid you might be unaware by some of the activities of your "allies". I am willing to PM you with what I've observed so you are aware of these actions!!!
You know what asshole, people can switch there votes and so far only RFayette has I believe. One person switched their vote not the whole country. Grow up, and stop whining.

Do you need a tissue? Sad

Glad to see your admission of guilt here; I don't think anything else needs to be said!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 03:05:09 PM »

Yes, I would not have made this accusation had Mr. Conservative explicitly denied it by PM when I asked him. The other individuals I asked said up front they did not do it, and I took them at their word. Instead of being upfront with what he's done, he has simply taken roundabout ways to deflect the issue at hand here.

The actions by Classic Conservative in this thread and throughout this election, combined with his commitment to suppressing minority groups, is deeply troubling. Hopefully Governor Pikachu stands up to this intolerable behavior.

Hear, hear!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »

Apparently Classic Conservative is now misinforming voters and telling them Pikachu is losing to try to convince them to vote for his candidate, even though Pikachu is currently already 2 votes ahead due to Classical Conservative's 24/7 campaigning (so much for the "I have no time to run a campaign" thing). Is this campaign going to condemn or attempt to stop any of his disgusting, illegal actions???
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies