Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:45:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread  (Read 24714 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:55:00 PM »

I hope this gets plastered all over the news.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 08:20:56 PM »

Story is on the front page of CNN and got notification.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 09:36:14 PM »

Anyone else a bit frightened at the Trump meltdown that's going to come from this? He's already completely off his rocker.

Hitler in his bunker.
Der Untergang: 2016 Edition
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 10:03:35 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OnxZxWI3c
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 10:22:37 PM »

WHERE WAS THE OPPO RESEARCH?!

If I was Jeb or Marco or Cruz, I'd blacklist everyone I had on oppo research.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 11:53:19 PM »

Is anyone else a bit puzzled at why Rick Wilson and Liz Mair are absolutely giddy at Trump's campaign imploding before our very eyes?  I know they want him to lose, but shouldn't they be concerned about the fact that he'll probably drag down a host of congressional races with him?
You need a big loss to rebuild.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:03 AM »

I don’t want to defend the Trumpster and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were doing such dishonest things. But I have to confess, that the timing of the publication raises some questions. Why now? I think the same rules should apply to everybody including a national embarrassment like Trump: Innocent until proven guilty. If these allegations are true, the women should sue the Trumpster, and they have every right that their respective case will be listened to by attorneys and courts. However, the story with the lock rooms is very plausible.

Some women need validation before going public because otherwise they will have mud thrown at them in a futile effort. We should commend their bravery.
I mean, yeah, it's highly unlikely they're lying for attention. They're going to have millions of angry Americans tearing them down. Who the hell did would want that?

Also, NYT isn't exactly the National Enquirer.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 08:58:05 AM »

I don’t want to defend the Trumpster and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were doing such dishonest things. But I have to confess, that the timing of the publication raises some questions. Why now? I think the same rules should apply to everybody including a national embarrassment like Trump: Innocent until proven guilty. If these allegations are true, the women should sue the Trumpster, and they have every right that their respective case will be listened to by attorneys and courts. However, the story with the lock rooms is very plausible.

Some women need validation before going public because otherwise they will have mud thrown at them in a futile effort. We should commend their bravery.

I just say that the timing may raise questions. The same in Bill Clinton’s case(s), though I read somewhere that a pro-Drumpf Pac paid at least one of the four women who accused Bill of rape. I personally think that these allegations against Trump are either entirely or largely correct. And I’m pretty sure that there plenty of other cases of sexual assault by Trump that haven’t been revealed yet. This is a dude who has zero respect for women and only sees them as objects for his own beneficial.
Remember Herman Cain's fall from grace?

One person empowers many more.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 01:03:18 AM »

trump is going to claim tomorrow that the NYT wrote that "hit piece" about the allegations on him....cause of the pressure through major MEXXXXXXXXXICAN!!!!!!!! shareholder Carlos Slim.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-angrily-denies-allegations-of-groping-points-finger-at-media-and-clinton-campaign-1476384833
Electoral suicide
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 11:07:40 AM »

Some seriously bad karma should happen to women who publically asks to be raped, like these female Trump supporters.
Don't say that.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yICai9wwRl4
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length