Republicans react to Trump's call to suspend the Constitution
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:24:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans react to Trump's call to suspend the Constitution
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans react to Trump's call to suspend the Constitution  (Read 643 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 04, 2022, 10:11:10 PM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 01:01:06 PM »

First two guys: "Trump says a lot of silly things, but what we need to focus on is the future and not the past, etc etc" … and we will start by using our extremely tenuous House majority to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop we found over two years ago.
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 01:23:51 PM »

Republicans respond to Trump's call to SUS...

😳😳😳
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 01:53:20 PM »

I've been following the Free Republic thread on this, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much pushback it's getting there. Maybe not as much as it should get, but it's Free Republic, so baby steps.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 02:32:44 PM »

I've been following the Free Republic thread on this, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much pushback it's getting there. Maybe not as much as it should get, but it's Free Republic, so baby steps.

r/conservative which is basically the last remaining notable right-wing sub on Reddit after all the alt-right ones were banned is also very angry at him over this and opposed, although to be fair they've been pretty anti-Trump since the midterms and using him a scapegoat for the underperformance (and they're not wrong honestly.)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 02:47:36 PM »

First two guys: "Trump says a lot of silly things, but what we need to focus on is the future and not the past, etc etc" … and we will start by using our extremely tenuous House majority to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop we found over two years ago.
Hunter is a scumbag, criminal and traitor who, at a minimum, enriched himself off his father's name. He needs to be investigated.

Hunter is far worse than any of the Trump kids.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 03:43:01 PM »

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 03:58:21 PM »

Hunter is a scumbag, criminal and traitor who, at a minimum, enriched himself off his father's name. He needs to be investigated.

The investigation is about Joe, not Hunter, and whether Joe financially benefited from Hunter's trading on the Biden name. The Pubs would be best advised to have that inquiry behind closed doors, and not in public hearings, unless and until something turns up.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 04:01:26 PM »

Didn't Kushner take a plane full of money from Saudi Arabia, and Ivanka got a lot of Chinese patents? Even if Hunter Biden enriched himself off of Biden's name, I'm really not so sure that he's in the same ballpark as the Trump kids.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 04:09:29 PM »

Didn't Kushner take a plane full of money from Saudi Arabia, and Ivanka got a lot of Chinese patents? Even if Hunter Biden enriched himself off of Biden's name, I'm really not so sure that he's in the same ballpark as the Trump kids.

Yes, but pointing any of this out is just whataboutism and therefore not allowed to be discussed, you see.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 05:13:14 PM »

Hunter Biden is like a more evil version of Adolf Hitler.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 05:46:45 PM »

Hunter Biden is like a more evil version of Adolf Hitler.

My sources say the death penalty, for genocide, being considered for Hunter Biden. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies