Opinions of the 3 preceding posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:01:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinions of the 3 preceding posters (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Opinions of the 3 preceding posters  (Read 65980 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 05, 2021, 02:29:01 PM »

I don't know him; neutral.

The more recent 2 are FFs while CraneHusband is an HP for his ironic belief in communism

Maybe tilt HP though I don't dislike him. We disagree on a good number of issues, but he's fairly polite and some of the threads he creates are pretty interesting.

Big Abraham: Not spoken that much, but he's a good guy and brings a lot to the forum. FF.
TheReckoning: Mixed - his views and political demeanour I don't agree with or like, but if I knew him in real life I might get on with him.
GregtheGreat: CraneHusband is a better poster than he is without question. Still, far from the worst poster here I guess.

FF, probably.

EDIT: Abdullah beat me to the punch. I'll do the previous three and Abdullah. Abdullah is an FF.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 10:29:54 PM »

The last 3 posters were GregTheGreat, Fuzzy and GregTheGreat. I will not count Greg twice, though, in which case it becomes Greg, Fuzzy and me. If I'm not counting myself, then Abdullah is the 3rd person. So I'll do Greg, Fuzzy, Abdullah and, as a bonus, myself:

GregTheGreat657: Pretty much a typical Republican in most ways, though less inclined to support wild conspiracy theories. I like his threads and he's quite respectful. Likely FF.

Fuzzy: I don't know him much beyond his being someone in their fifties or sixties who used to be a Democrat but is now a harcore Trumpist, conspiracy theorist and all. I'm afraid I cannot in good conscience call a believer of the Big Lie an FF. I will have to go with Likely HP for this one.

Abdullah: FF because he recommends me.

Me: Mega FF. Funnily enough, we agree on virtually every issue!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 12:22:35 PM »

Lean to Likely FF for all but YE, who is safe FF for being an overworked moderator.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 01:41:39 AM »

Klobementum: Likely FF
TheReckoning: Tossup - I like that he's friendly and welcoming to moderates, but don't like that he's unusually quiet on far-rightists like SirWoodbury or in some cases even calls them FFs
TimTurner: Lean to Likely FF - would be Safe FF if it wasn't for an opposition to gun control
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 12:48:07 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2022, 12:52:15 PM by Senator CentristRepublican »

WD and Big Abraham are HP's. PSOL is neutral.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 08:26:25 PM »

HP, Neutral and FF, with the Greg being the FF.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 09:55:14 PM »

THG is HP though I do appreciate his insider information at times. S019 and TDAS04 are FF's (interestingly, I believe both are also Indian-Americans: S019 said he was, and I think TDAS04 said he's partly Indian).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 01:22:47 PM »

Crane: Desperately needs to get out of his mother’s basement and stop projecting online.

Lol.

Look, there's no shame in you being a teenager who's still in middle school or high school. There are quite a few Talk Elections posters, especially people who joined in the last year or so, who are very open about it. Users like Xahar, Nathan, and Scott were pretty young when they signed up and are now forum institutions. I've been using the internet and forums for a long time - I've been viewing Reddit since it first became popular about 10+ years ago and other sites before that, and it's just extremely obvious when someone's lying about their age. Most people can see that you are. In five years you may still be on the site and may want to discuss developments in your life like college, and you won't be able to because you're still maintaining whatever complex lie you've had going on since you joined the site. Don't wish away your youth- time is just a line and everyone develops in their own way. Nobody takes you or your opinions more seriously because you're claiming to be a different age than you are.

(Skip)

I like this post, but I do think THG is actually an adult. He seems to have an unusually high amount of insider knowledge (he predicted in advance when Oz was going to throw his hat in the ring, among other things), which makes me consider him to be in his twenties.

Opinion of the last three not including myself: FF, HP, FF
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 09:44:56 PM »

FF for Calthrina950 and lean FF for the other two only because I haven't heard much from them but they seem good.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »

Excluding myself (basically Greg, Scarlet and Fetterman my Beloved):

Greg is a nice guy, FF
Scarlet seems to have had issues in the past but from what I've seen is polite and courteous, so FF
Fetterman my Beloved I've seen post only a few times, but he's posted only decent stuff and I like the screen name
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 11:40:47 AM »

Fuzzy: I'm sorry to say that I'll have to call him at least Lean HP because of his belief in the Big Lie
Calthrina: FF
Jimmie: Neutral
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 10:52:52 PM »

FF, Neutral (we have disagreements but he seems all right as a person/poster), FF
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 10:34:58 AM »
« Edited: April 19, 2022, 10:44:29 AM by CentristRepublican »

CentristRepublican is fine/good on a lot of issues but buys into GOP propaganda on a few issues and is way too moderate / kinda right wing on those issues for my personal tastes.

I'd call you an FF (though not as big an FF as you were a month back).
I do want to say, however, that just because I hold centre-right or right-wing positions on certain issues doesn't mean I "buy into GOP propaganda." It's very possible for someone to independently and logically have some right-wing positions. I do, and it's the result of facts/logic, not of "GOP propaganda" (GOP propaganda is the kind of nonsense I'm ardently and vocally against). People can disagree with you without having been fed right-wing propaganda, believe it or not. We can disagree respectfully and argue without accusing the other of having been fed propaganda. If anything, my views are independent and I really don't blindly listen to everything from either side and, forgive me, but it is you who has been fed Democratic propaganda if you seriously don't question the Democrats' view on anything and agree with them on every issue. It's good to have some independent views (it's what shows they aren't the product of propaganda).

CR- If you want to know if you are being unreasonable, he will let you know and he will probably be right. Some of his posts overall all very informative.

You are an FF as well (also thank you for the kind words!), and one who should post more frequently if possible.

OSR - FF even though we don't tend to agree

rest are idk

I'm going to have to go with gut instinct and say HP based on your reputation and your signature. You feel like a Buchanan-type, anti-immigration, hyperpopulist isolationist who'd strongly support people like Trump, Vance (your signature gives it away too), and Masters. And someone who is very pro-wall, pro-MAGA, and quite possibly pro-January 6. Am I correct?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 03:39:37 PM »

Grumps is an FF.
Neutral on the other two.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 03:42:25 PM »

Again seems nice enough. Was really active during the 2018 election.

One of the best posters on here

He’s OK…for a Nationalist. Lol jk

Who are the three posters you referred to? I'm guessing the third description is for Grasr00ts, but am confused as to who the other 2 are.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2022, 10:07:33 AM »

FF on Calthrina, Neutral on the other two (OSR is a bit too conservative for me but he's a decent poster; I agree with Ferguson97 on more issues but he can be very-tongue-in-cheeck, is way too woke and illogical on transgenders and other such issues, and is just yet another Democratic hack, though more dogmatic and more frequently proven wrong).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2022, 09:17:31 PM »

OSR is Neutral (maybe light FF for being a fellow Indian-American), PQG is a Massive FF (in part for being Indian-American), UT Neolib is an FF
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 09:54:23 PM »

TheReckoning: Lean FF. Seems like a good poster on the whole despite some trolling.
Abdullah: FF, Nice guy
GregTheGreat: Likely FF.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2022, 12:09:48 AM »

Flyingmongoose is Massive FF, Liam is Likely FF and OSR is Tilt to Lean FF

Abdullah:  Massive FF

Greg the Great:  Massive FF

CentristRepublican:  HP, I'm sorry to say, as he seems to think that the 2020 election, in all its aspects, was fair and does not need to be scrutinized.  He coulda been an FF but for that.

By that standard, actually, not only I, but also Greg, Abdullah, and 95% of posters here would be HPs (including many blue avatars). I don't know why I'm called an HP for stating facts when others who do are Massive FFs in your estimation. Don't delude yourself that either Greg or Abdullah believe your fallacies about 2020. And if stating facts you dislike makes me an HP, more than happy to be one.

Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2022, 12:12:35 AM »

I think anyone who believes the Big Lie and considers those who don't HPs, is an automatic HP. I think way too many of us are being too nice to Fuzzy considering he supports the Big Lie. He's been told numerous times it's a total lie, but he just won't listen and is completely obstinate. I think all 3 of you are FFs, but are misjudging Fuzzy and being way too soft on him.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2022, 11:24:33 AM »

The two R-NC's are big HPs.
For OBD, I guess I'll go with neutral. Seems like a decent poster and Flip the 6th was (is?) a good game, but his Atlasia persona is massive, massive HP. So on the whole, neutral.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2022, 12:22:20 AM »

Neutral for all but Person Man, who is an FF
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2022, 08:49:37 PM »

Scarlet: As I said earlier...in her earlier days was most likely an HP, but since I've registered, all the posts of hers I've read seem to be decent and fairly reasonable. FF.
FuzzyBear: I too am reassessing him. His belief of the Big Lie would place him firmly in the HP camp, but he often has words of wisdom and valuable insight. Both of these things are hard to find since many of his posts don't go much deeper than scratching the surface, and many spew lies about 2020 which significantly lower my opinion of him, but if you look carefully, you'll find that he has a wealth of experiences and stories that make him a wiser person with lessons for many of us. He has massive FF moments, moments where I respect him, and then he has a lot of massive HP moments, moments where I cannot take him (and, almost always, his spewing of conspiracy theories about 2020) seriously at all. Overall, I'm going to call him neutral, and that's likely the way it's going to remain.
iBizziBee: Lean FF despite their being significantly to my left on economic matters.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2022, 01:52:53 AM »

Christian Man and I, ironically, have basically polar opposite views on nearly every issue. He's an FF nonetheless for being a good poster and very polite and courteous.

The Pieman is Neutral. We also disagree on most issues and is dangerously pro-populist and pro-1/6. He's also a GOP hack as far as election predictions are concerned. That said, still not a vitriolic or vicious poster and generally not too tough to get along with. Seems good-natured. I also believe (or would like to believe) that some of his more extremist and fringe views about 1/6 are trolling. By virtue of that, neutral. Could be tilt HP or tilt FF as well.

Mr Reactionary (his screen name is technically Mr Revolutionary now, but he'll always be Mr Reactionary to me) is similarly neutral. A staunch conservative, and quite witty. Seems to be fairly intelligent as well. Given how right-wing he is we naturally have many disagreements - certainly we did in Atlasia, and some outside of it too - but seems like a good poster so it'd be absolutely wrong to just go ahead and call him HP. Overall I'd say Neutral, then, but could be as good as tilt to lean FF and as bad as tilt HP.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2022, 04:06:50 PM »

Tilt FF, Likely FF and Neutral (I already gave a long explanation for why Fuzzy Bear is neutral)
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies