West Virginia Becomes a 'Right to Work' State (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:35:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  West Virginia Becomes a 'Right to Work' State (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: West Virginia Becomes a 'Right to Work' State  (Read 3516 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 07, 2016, 12:22:55 PM »

This, although in fairness, I can't blame them for voting Republican given the Democratic party's policies with regard to coal (and I say that as someone who feels the Dems aren't doing enough to speed along the slow death of the coal industry places like KY and WV).  It'd be one thing if Democrats wanted to invest money in programs to help folks in Appalachia learn skills that will allow them to do things other than mine coal, but no one in the Democratic Party seems interested in doing that.  As a result, if your way of life depends on mining coal...well...why would you vote for a Democratic candidate (especially in a Presidential election)?

Good.

Deserved punishment for those backstabbing coal workers.

You vote Republican, you reap what you sow.

Yeah, if those dumb, uncultured, inbred rednecks knew what was good for them, they'd just do whatever enlightened liberals like MaxQue say without question.  This is what happens when you don't vote the way your betters want you to, amiright? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies