President Biden test drives F-150 Lightning: "This sucker's quick!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:25:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Biden test drives F-150 Lightning: "This sucker's quick!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Biden test drives F-150 Lightning: "This sucker's quick!"  (Read 1433 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« on: May 18, 2021, 07:04:21 PM »

Moneybagg Joe peeled out on them folk.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 12:03:09 AM »

Just to remind everyone what President Biden replaced, and what Republicans worship:

Can we pls stop with the orange man bad bs? Why does he need to be brought up in every conversation?

Bruh you literally have dotard in your profile/handle.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 12:35:10 PM »

One reason why we are doomed to a pretty miserable climate future is that Americans cling to a lifestyle defined by crummy bling, like gigantic TVs or huge boats or Escalades or obscene lawns, instead of seeking the stability and security of a dependable welfare state and well-funded public services. Americans would find that walkable cities, short commutes and smaller portion sizes would make them feel better but they insist that lard should be injected in their veins and drive 30 feet to pick up their mail out of sheer laziness. This lifestyle is associated with massive health problems but people cling to it anyways.

This was the best speech I think any American President has made since Lincoln and sadly the nation didn't care.

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 01:43:56 PM »

For the record, I do not agree with Carter austerity. I think we can have lives of abundance without the top 50% engorging ourselves with shiny trinkets. More labor should be devoted to basic needs and comforts of working class, not to the opulent pleasure palaces of red-faced affluent retirees and related creatures.

I think Carter was warning against finding self worth and meaning in material things, only for those things to never be enough and leave us broke and bitter. The car itself is a terrible mode of transportation but that cake is baked. We can only hope that intelligent software and autonomous driving can make car fleets more distributable so the notion of car ownership becomes redundant if you always have a vehicle on demand.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies