Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:06:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players  (Read 5770 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: October 08, 2017, 04:45:31 PM »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Where was all this conservative outrage against political statements on the job when the NYPD turned their backs on de Blasio?

Can't wait until these anti-freedom couch goblins are irrelevant.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2017, 06:13:01 PM by Doctor Imperialism »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Where was all this conservative outrage against political statements on the job when the NYPD turned their backs on de Blasio?

Can't wait until these anti-freedom couch goblins are irrelevant.

The American flag is not the same thing as the mayor of New York City. One is a man, the other is the designated symbol of national unity. Not that I think Fuzzy has any ground to stand on, as I've made clear in the past. He supported a guy who knowingly invited foreign intelligence to attack American citizens, and enjoyed it, on national TV.

The American flag is a symbol of this nation, and kneeling to protest injustice is one of the most American things you can do.

I tend to think that police officers shooting African-Americans in the back is a lot more disrespectful than an abstract act of protest, but expecting the orangutan in the White House (or Fuzzy Bear) to care about the former is clearly futile.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.

F**k Vice President pence and his family. Now, more than ever, I see that this entire administration is one big joke to our nation.

What a proud moderate and respectable person!

You mean the "family values" VP who cheerfully rode pussygrabber's coattails into the White House?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies