Rush Limbaugh on rape: "Moaning means consent " (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 06:27:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rush Limbaugh on rape: "Moaning means consent " (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh on rape: "Moaning means consent "  (Read 4351 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: January 01, 2015, 07:04:28 PM »

What evidence is there to suggest that Winston is a "likely rapist?" Limbaugh's comment is stupid but even more frightening is how people just lightly throw around accusations of guilt of heinous crimes.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 10:21:43 PM »

What evidence is there to suggest that Winston is a "likely rapist?" Limbaugh's comment is stupid but even more frightening is how people just lightly throw around accusations of guilt of heinous crimes.

Are you at all familiar with the specifics of the case? Not that it would matter to a red pill sympathizer...
I've read a few articles about it though you may be more knowledgable. Is there any damning evidence that would point to Winston being guilty of rape? From what I've read, the alleged victim's "evidence" basically amounted to her calling witnesses and asking them questions like, "At any point in the past year, did I ever tell you that I wasn't raped?"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies