Prayer? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:26:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Prayer? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Prayer?  (Read 4604 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 08, 2012, 01:56:44 AM »

I know prayer works because I've seen some rather crazy stuff happen when prayer(In the Name of Jesus) is used by Christians. There are things in this life that can only truly be done in the activity (fasting increases this)

Like supernatural miracles and healings. Works of compassion and justice under Christ's terms
cant truly be done but by prayer. For instance last year I was in Chicago at a Jesus Culture Conference. The final day of that conference it was like I was a walking prayer bullseye. The food court in the Target close by looked like a revival meeting with young people strewn across the floor because the presence of God came in to the area. Needless to say I didn't have lunch that afternoon iirc because I was one of the young people strewn on the floor. That was just the beginning of that wild day. Some things if I say them here would blow the theological grids of many of the Christ-Followers of this site as some of what happened blew my own. That and I saw three pairs of legs grow even (including my own much to my surprise)

I've only grown more solid in my belief that prayer does indeed change things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies