Hudson NY in the news
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:07:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Hudson NY in the news
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hudson NY in the news  (Read 409 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 27, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »

On the Today Show  in fact. Yes, I know well all those who were interviewed, and often had breakfast meetings at Tanzy's.  No I won't be partaking of the Warren Street share the street experiment. I don't do crowds, mask or no mask. The virus could well kill me. I on three or 4 occasions have had young folks get to close to me without a mask where like a cornered animal I have no where to flee, and I shriek out, waving my cane if I am out and about with it  "Get the "F" away from me, NOW, you could literally cause my death!" The young folks probably that they were witnessing the antics of a deranged curmudgeon. That is OK - as long as they muscled their butts out of my space, they are free to muse to their heart's content. Now where was I - oh the linkies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANzzLBAI3Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCHEgzHdTI

Yes, I really do live in one of the beautiful places on this planet, and if the weather is nice, and there isn't some  irritating meeting to attend, or a deadline that cannot be missed without unpleasant consequences is stalking me, the three boys just go on a joyride, with Roby being the most enthusiastic, often sometimes in what seems to this particular human to be something on the order of the canine equivalent of euphoria..

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 07:43:18 PM »

Dogge Diem!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length