Hudson NY in the news (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:32:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Hudson NY in the news (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hudson NY in the news  (Read 410 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: June 27, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »

On the Today Show  in fact. Yes, I know well all those who were interviewed, and often had breakfast meetings at Tanzy's.  No I won't be partaking of the Warren Street share the street experiment. I don't do crowds, mask or no mask. The virus could well kill me. I on three or 4 occasions have had young folks get to close to me without a mask where like a cornered animal I have no where to flee, and I shriek out, waving my cane if I am out and about with it  "Get the "F" away from me, NOW, you could literally cause my death!" The young folks probably that they were witnessing the antics of a deranged curmudgeon. That is OK - as long as they muscled their butts out of my space, they are free to muse to their heart's content. Now where was I - oh the linkies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANzzLBAI3Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCHEgzHdTI

Yes, I really do live in one of the beautiful places on this planet, and if the weather is nice, and there isn't some  irritating meeting to attend, or a deadline that cannot be missed without unpleasant consequences is stalking me, the three boys just go on a joyride, with Roby being the most enthusiastic, often sometimes in what seems to this particular human to be something on the order of the canine equivalent of euphoria..

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies