Trump got 38% of the Hispanic vote according to Pew Research analysis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:03:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump got 38% of the Hispanic vote according to Pew Research analysis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump got 38% of the Hispanic vote according to Pew Research analysis  (Read 2057 times)
Redban

« on: July 08, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »
« edited: July 08, 2021, 11:45:53 AM by Redban »

Certainly a big gain. More surprising, to me, is that Trump made little to no gain with black voters. He seemed to make a big effort for this group, and his endorsements from people like Lil' Wayne got so much publicity

Redban

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 02:40:17 PM »

Certainly a big gain. More surprising, to me, is that Trump made little to no gain with black voters. He seemed to make a big effort for this group, and his endorsements from people like Lil' Wayne got so much publicity

[img width=760.0000610351562 height=615]https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2021/06/PP_2021.06.30_validated-voters_00-02.png[/]
Trump did gain a little among the black vote maybe a few % here and there but they are generally much more partisan than Latinos and Asian voters.

Also LOL at the idea that Lil Wayne endorsement would actually influence anybody

It's only been a year since Kanye "ran" for the presidency, and armchair pundits on the internet went crazy about what a crazy impact this would make, particularly with the black vote.

I was referring more to the publicity that the endorsement got. People did seem to make a big deal that Trump got that endorsement from a popular black rapper. I thought that public sentiment would help Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies