Comedy Goldmine VI: Now with no Gporter and Calcium-Fortified for Bone Health (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 10:55:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VI: Now with no Gporter and Calcium-Fortified for Bone Health (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VI: Now with no Gporter and Calcium-Fortified for Bone Health  (Read 34678 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 05, 2008, 07:50:50 AM »

Correct.  There are much better reasons to diss it than that! Smiley
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »

I wasn't reading the "Send tobacco exec's to GITMO" because it sounded way to stupid to waste my time with.  Well today I had a little extra time.  How the hell did you guys not put this gem in here?
No; people know the risks of tobacco, and choose to ignore them.  It's their own faults.
People know the risks of working in tall skyscrapers now, but they still do it.  If another terrorist attack blows up a skyscraper, shall we let off the terrorists scot free and say that the dead "knew the risks"?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

Does anyone else find it funny that Naso gave a spoiler warning for...

Watched the classic "Kindergarden Cop" (1991) with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
SPOILER:

....a movie made in 1991 especially a well known movie? You've either seen this or have no plans on ever seeing it. It just struck me as humorous.

Meh, I don't think it's necessarily true that any well known movie that's 17 or more years old is one that "You've either seen this or have no plans on ever seeing it".  There are lots of movies that are older than that that I've never seen, but might be interested in seeing at some point.  I just don't have the time or inclination to go rent everything out there that might appeal to me right now.  Some of it, I'll hold off on for a rainy day.

That said, it's hard to imagine that there are that many people who would be so into a movie like Kindergarten Cop that they would care if that element of the story had been spoiled for them.

ROSEBUD WAS HIS SLED!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 12:12:21 AM »

Hey, I started it!

Bruce Willis is dead, that's why the little boy can see him.

Alan Rickman didn't care about the terrorist groups getting released, he just wanted all the crap in the Nakatomi vault.

The 12 Monkey's have nothing to do with why Bruce is sent back in time.

Armageddon sucks, don't waste your time.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 02:32:08 AM »

Private Ryan is saved.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 07:42:06 AM »

The Wizard of Oz is just an old dude behind a curtain (who looks a lot like the traveling salesman guy Dorthy runs into at the beginning).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies