Do you think the GOP will try to impeach Obama if they gain a majority? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:36:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Do you think the GOP will try to impeach Obama if they gain a majority? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you think the GOP will try to impeach Obama if they gain a majority?  (Read 13001 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: October 10, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HA... no.

What has he done that's even remotely impeachment worthy?

Of course not, but since when do facts matter to the teabagging crazy right??
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:07:44 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HA... no.

What has he done that's even remotely impeachment worthy?

Of course not, but since when do facts matter to the teabagging crazy right??

There's a difference between them and the Congress.

Although, last semester, some local doctor called me up asking the College Republicans would help him pass out "Impeach Obama" stickers.  I told him I'd talk it over with the group, hoping that he'd just forget about me.  Unfortunately he didn't, so I ended up telling him that we didn't think Obama had done anything that warranted impeachment.  He went on and on for a good 20 minutes about how he was ruining the economy with his stimulus plans and his bailouts and blah blah blah.  I would've engaged in debate with him saying that none of those were "high crimes or misdemeanors," but I had something to do and was already trying to get off the phone with him.  I did tell him he could call our "rival" group at the time... they were more fringe and full of crazies.  Grin

The problem is some of them are running for Congress, and some are already there.  The GOP is moving further and further into the land of extremism, so nothing would really surprise me at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies