Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020  (Read 3727 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: November 18, 2017, 01:05:15 PM »

"I don't hear that from Roy Moore or Donald Trump... Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologising, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump who have done neither," she told New York's WABC radio station. Hillary also said that the President has "disgraced the office".

When asked about the past behaviour of Bill Clinton, her husband and a former US president, and if she should have been more supportive of his female accusers versus reports that she attacked their credibility, Hillary said, "Every situation has to be judged on its own merit." She further said those allegations were investigated and recent comments by others about her husband are not relevant. "I don't know that we can rewrite and revise history," Hillary said. Of specifically Senator Gillibrand's recent comments about Bill Clinton that he should have resigned after his affair with Monica Lewinsky, she said, "I don't exactly know what she (Gillibrand) was trying to say."

http://www.news18.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-slams-donald-trump-ray-moore-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations-1581069.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies