Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:40:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average  (Read 3158 times)
wolfsblood07
United States

« on: December 17, 2015, 04:27:43 PM »
« edited: December 17, 2015, 04:36:34 PM by wolfsblood07 »

I don't think Jeb actually wants to be president. You can tell his heart just isn't in it, and he's being forced to by his dad and brother's cronies.
Interesting post.  
My hunch is there is a huge amount of competition within the Bush family.  They will move mountains to outdo each other.  They are also very protective of their own.  If an outsider slights one of them, he has slighted all of them.  We are seeing all kinds of this stuff play out in this campaign.  
I think Jeb wants to be president, but not he nor anyone in his inner circle ever dreamed they'd run up against this much backlash against the establishment.  But let's not forget that conventional wisdom in 2008 was that Jeb would never be president due to being a Bush, since W. was so unpopular there was half serious talk that W. would serve the country better by resigning the office a couple months early.  At some point after the 2012 election, the narrative mysteriously changed to "Jeb Bush will be the nominee in 2016."  And here we are now, with Jeb flailing about trying to get back on track.  He is fighting an uphill battle.
I still think Jeb would be a better president than W., a better more reasonable leader.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies